Monthly Archives: February 2015
-Red seedless grapes, $1.68/lb
-Hunts canned pasta sauce 24oz, $0.68 (Friday only)
-Store brand cottage cheese 12oz, $0.89 (Friday only)
-Peter pan peanut butter 13 – 16.3oz, $1.38 (Friday only, limit 2)
-Storebrand butter, $1.99
-16oz bacon, $1.99 (Dahl’s price match)
-Blue Bunny ice cream 1.75 qt, $2.48 (upcoming birthday, must plan ahead!)
There was $0.75 off coupon emailed to i-scream members as well.
I’m going to try roasted cabbage this week. And cucumber/cottage cheese sandwiches.
I’m setting myself up for judgement here, but oh well.
1. $6 small taco pizza from Pizza Ranch. There are 6 small pieces of pizza here and great for sharing with the kids for a special treat out. I like picking it up through the drive thru and eating at home. They used to be $5, darn it.
2. Altoona Dairy Queen has $5 lunch deals, 11 – 4pm Monday through Friday I believe. You can get 3 piece chicken fingers, fries, drink and an ice cream sundae for $5. There is also a bacon cheeseburger option that my husband likes.
3. On Mondays, Ankeny B-Bops has their burgers for $1.48 or so. A delicious gut bomb.
4. Free coffee at Chic-fil-A through the month of February
5. There’s probably something good going on at Sonic!
I’m coming off a dietbet, so these are extra appealing right now. I may start another dietbet soon!
Reserve tickets ahead of time HERE.
Past & Current Law Enforcement, Firefighers and Military personnel offered free admission to Home and Garden Show on Friday, February 13
-5lb bag russet potatoes, $.99
-Strawberries 16oz, $1.98
-Blackberries 6oz, $1.50
-Red delicious or Washington apples, $0.99/lb
-18 ct eggs, $1.48
-John Merrill lunch meat 7oz, $2
-Store brand raisin bran 10.4 – 24oz & GM cereal, $2 (Friday only on GM)
-Chocolate milk gallon, $2.88 (limit 2)
-Store brand orange juice 64oz, $.98 (Friday only)
-Store brand bread, $0.88
-Scott toilet paper, $3.99 (Friday only)