Lazy weekend lunches out
I’m setting myself up for judgement here, but oh well.
1. $6 small taco pizza from Pizza Ranch. There are 6 small pieces of pizza here and great for sharing with the kids for a special treat out. I like picking it up through the drive thru and eating at home. They used to be $5, darn it.
2. Altoona Dairy Queen has $5 lunch deals, 11 – 4pm Monday through Friday I believe. You can get 3 piece chicken fingers, fries, drink and an ice cream sundae for $5. There is also a bacon cheeseburger option that my husband likes.
3. On Mondays, Ankeny B-Bops has their burgers for $1.48 or so. A delicious gut bomb.
4. Free coffee at Chic-fil-A through the month of February
5. There’s probably something good going on at Sonic!
I’m coming off a dietbet, so these are extra appealing right now. I may start another dietbet soon!